Final review of our Barcelona workshop in MUHBA museum. Students have achieve prepared great presentation in two days worksession. Very interesting dicussions on the relations between urbanism, circular economy and social innovation.
Some specific conclusions came out of the presentation and discussions :
- To think of new socio-ecological relationship (common, cooperative, social business, etc.
hink more with software and use less hardware. To use more efficient the hardware
- To think of new socio-ecological relationship (common, cooperative, social business, etc.).
- Understand that access to resource and flows means relation of power, monopoly, etc. We have to enhance the open access to resource and allow for reuse.
- To have less dependence to centralize system (costly) and rely more to decentralize solution involving the engagement of community and citizens.
- Always try to find the potential re-use of waste upstream. Sorting of activity is replaced by sorting of waste. Re-use, recycle or process.
- To think any context or design elements in term of ecological footprint.